Switching to New Designs and Materials!
Product photo belongs to our latest batch products which has different box and label design.
You may get old batch products with old box design up to delivered stock counts.
Verification codes are still valid. If you have a successful verification, that means you have original product.
Growth hormone (HGH), also known as somatotropin or somatropin,
is a peptide hormone that
stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration
in humans and other animals. It is a type of mitogen which
is specific only to certain kinds of cells. Growth hormone is a
191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide that is
synthesized, stored, and secreted by somatotropic cells within
the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland. Many
factors influence the release of Human Growth Hormone, however,
including nutrition and exercise.
Growth Hormone stimulates the body cells to increase both in size, as
well as undergo more rapid cell division than usual. In addition, it
enhances the movement of amino acids through cell membranes and also
increases the rate at which these cells convert these molecules into
proteins. Clearly, you can see that this would amount to
an anabolic (muscle building) effect in the human body.
Human Growth Hormone also has the ability to cause cells to decrease
the normal rate at which they utilize carbohydrates, and
simultaneously increase the rate at which they use fats. Fat loss and
lean mass increases with Human Growth Hormone have been found at a
dose as low as 0.028 iu/kg/daily for 24 weeks. It also stimulates
production of IGF-1.
is used in medicine to treat children's growth disorders and
adult growth hormone deficiency. Studies reliably demonstrate
that the following are among the beneficial effects of
- Enhanced skin thickness and elasticity
- Improved healing time and reduced infection rates after trauma or surger, it Increases protein synthesis
- Diminished sun damage-type wrinkling
- Decreased total body fat, it promotes lipolysis
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Increased bone mineral density; it increases calcium retention, and strengthens the mineralization of bone
- Improved cholesterol profile
- Decreased LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Increased HDL (good) cholesterol
- Improved exercise capacity
- Decreased recovery time between workouts
- Improved blood flow to the kidney
- Improved mood, coping skills, and over-all well-being
- It contributes to the strengthening of the joints and ligaments in the body
- Plays a role in homeostasis
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose
- Promotes gluconeogenesis in the liver
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
- Stimulates the immune system
- Increases deiodination of T4 to T3.
HGH shows much more effect and positive qualities in stack with a steroid cycle as alone. So, this compound is generally suitable for cutting cycles to get lean muscles and burn fat.